American Greetings #bestcardever

The fine folks at American Greetings sent me a box full of and asked me to share a video of my reaction to the cards. 
 


In my initial review, I didn't realize that the brown birthday cake card (top left in this pic) was so interactive!  Click the video below for a demo, so cool!


  My son was invited to a birthday party so we picked out one his friend would enjoy.  Zack has known this boy for most his life but because the gadgets & gizmos they want are so pricey we are giving him a ho-hum gift card.  #BESTCARDEVER to the rescue!  The guilt of giving "just a gift card" has been removed by placing it in a fun card!


My daughter brought the neighbor girl over to make videos of her reactions and I think she'll be taking them to school for show & tell, too! 

 Shopping at Walmart, my son had to check out their #bestcardever selection.  Target also has a nice selection of American Greeting products to choose from.




No comments:

Post a Comment