Omaha Steaks



I was recently invited to participate in a blogger promotion for Omaha Steaks.  They are running a promotion to get this selection for $29.99 consisting of 4 each hamburger patties, stuffed potatoes,  steaks and caramel apple tartlets.  You know I'm not a food/recipe blogger so my pics are gonna be eh and my cooking instruction basic.

Show this coupon at any Omaha Steaks location to get this deal for yourself!



We took a ride to their Beachwood location which is easy to find and conveniently located near Beachwood Place Mall and Legacy Village isn't too far away either.  The store is filled with all kinds of selections that are basically heat & eat.  After we picked up our items, we enjoyed a visit to the LEGO store.



Meal #1, steak was prepared on the indoor grill with just some simple seasoning, potatoes prepared in the microwave.  Although the potato was yummy, it lost it's shape so if you're preparing these and counting impressing your diners with the shape, I'd recommend planning ahead and using the oven.
The caramel apple tartlet.  I'm not really a fan of apple pies so I was just going to have a bite but the whole thing disappeared very quickly!
Meal #2 was prepared by my husband.  He was inspired by a steakhouse chain's "roadkill" dish that is a piece of ground meat topped with onions, mushrooms and cheese.  He put the patties in the crockpot with the veggies while the potatoes were prepared in the oven.

Here's the Omaha Steak Pinterest page if you'd like to search for more recipe ideas.  I'll admit, I've been searching  #saveatomahasteaks to see how other bloggers have prepared the exact same items.


These items were tasty and easy to prepare, I couldn't help thinking these would make a great for any parent -
for the new parents that are a bit sleep deprived, the guesswork of what to eat is eliminated.
for the active parents that are on the run to scouts, soccer, lessons a nutritious meal is right at your fingertips 
for the grandparents, one or all of the steaks can be prepared at a time



While preparing this post, I reviewed the Ohama Steaks locations list and learned there are also stores in the Pittsburgh area.
Cranberry (the suburb of Pittsburgh/turnpike exit)
Homestead/Pittsburgh's Waterfront stores,
Settlers Ridge/Pittsburgh near IKEA, Robinson Town Mall 
Settlers Ridge will be having carriage rides with Santa on Saturday and Sundays






Disclosure
I did receive these items from Omaha Steaks in exchange for my review.




No comments:

Post a Comment