About this blog...

I'm not a writer.  I am a stay at home mom who has spent the past couple years hunting down free  & cheap things to do with my kiddos.  I've thought of starting a site to share these events & activities with other families in the area but I could never figure out how to add a calendar to a blog.  Therefore, the majority of the posts will be labeled with the date that it is taking place, simply look to the right of the page.  I think that works out just fine as there is so much to do on any given day, the calendar would be either huge or jumbled!   A good majority of my posts will be cut and pasted right from my source but if I can't find it online or if I came across it while I was out and about, I'll share a photo of that info. 

I'll gladly post and share your family friendly event or activity if you get me the information.  You can comment here, email at Kiddingaroundtco@yahoo.com or post on the facebook page.


I hope you find something fun to do!

-Amanda

PS
here's a link to the  facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment